HUNGRY? Go No Where
# Are you guys craving for Prawn noodles?
DON’T GO ANYWHERE IF YOU ARE HUNGRY..
Cook it yourself
## Here is a quick recipe for you… this Sunday
– some prawns ( optional )
– spaghetti or linguine pasta/ noodles – whatever you have available
– some fresh ginger
– spring onion
– cooking oil
– sesame oil
– salt and pepper to taste
(I bet you are super hungry now!)
# How To Cook?
– Cut and remove the scale of the prawn, cut it halfway to create thst butterdly shape. Remove the intestine ( the black line ).
Marinate with sesame oil ( optional )
– Cook the pasta in a hot boiling water about 10 to 12 minutes. Do not over cooked it.
– heat up a pan, add small amount of cooking oil, add your crushed garlic, dice onion, crushed ginger, sterring it till it is brown.
– adding the marinated prawns at the last minute, 2 minutes cooking time of the prawn is good enough.
– add your noodles/ pasta into the pan. Mixed it well, add your salt pepper to taste.😋.
Well, it is not necessary to have the prawn, you can replace it with other kinds of meat like chicken or pork and even add no meat at all! Just all other kinds of vegetables like spinach is a freat idea.
Always remember, to keep your meal as healthy as pissible.
I hope I have given you some ideas today!!!
## Happy Sunday Everyone!
If you like anything from my youtube channel please share it.
My facebook is Eve Lins