I’ve heard many people saying that when an innovation comes from Japan, it surely is better, if not the best. It surely has been carefully examined and thoroughly undergone an in-depth procedure in order to come up with best result. And so I agree.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) Japanese women have a life expectancy of 87 – the highest in the world, while children are expected to live up to 73 without major illness or disability, therefore Japanese boys and girls have the highest healthy life expectancy. Japanese men life expectancy is in the top ten all over the world, ahead of the US and UK.
Factors that contribute to Japanese Longevity
The Japanese Diet
People in Japan eat mostly vegetables, fruits, fish and meat. The Japanese government defined a recommended food guide in 2005 and ten years later, in 2015, researchers at the National Center for Global Health and Medicine in Tokyo investigated how following the food guide affected the country’s mortality rate. Researchers found that participants who closely followed the food guide had a 15% lower mortality rate.
Japan Healthcare System
Japan is known to have a Universal Healthcare. They have equal access to healthcare for all its countrymen through a health insurance system and they have mandatory regular check-ups for students and workers.
Drinking Green Tea
This has been a part of their culture for such a long time. If most of us drink coffee in the morning to help us kick off our busy day, they choose to drink Green tea because they faithfully think that a morning tea brings good fortune. In fact, Japanese people drink it several times a day. It’s also considered an essential part of any meal so that’s why restaurants serve this drink for free as soon as the diners are seated. They believe in the power of tea because of its healing properties. It contains five times as much vitamin C as a lemon; it boosts the blood vessels and circulatory system, and ward off germs. Aside from the Vitamin C, it’s also rich in Cetachin, a powerful antioxidant that keeps cells from aging and helps prevent high blood pressure and diabetes. Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet indeed!
Amazing components of Japan’s most popular “Enzyme & Green Tea Matcha detoxification: KYOMIZU
- Green Tea extract – As I’ve mentioned, it is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants that has powerful effects on the body such as lowering the risk of Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and Colorectal cancer. What’s more, it has been shown to boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short-term.
- Japan Konjac – It’s popular for its near-zero calorie content and high fiber.
- Spirulina – Any of the blue-green algae of the genus Spirulina and is loaded with nutrients that can have powerful effects on your body and brain.
- Dandelion extract – Dandelion is rich in fiber and is useful in treating the problem of high Cholesterol. It stimulates appetite and improves digestion. It also enhances the secretion of hormones and helps in removing toxins from the body through sweating and urination. A super-food indeed!
- Psyllium husk – From the seed of a Plantago plant, it’s rich in fiber. This is very popular for colon cleansing and it’s a natural weight loss tool. It promotes natural bowel movements and prevents discomfort and sluggishness due to indigestion.
- Kiwi and Apple – When these two are combined, it boosts immune system, helps in weight loss, and maintains healthy cholesterol level.
- Wheat-grass – This is rich in Chlorophyll which is a natural liver-cleanser and detoxifier, acts like an antioxidant to reduce free radical damage, is a blood strengthener (it has a similar chemical composition to that of hemoglobin,) and can help give you a boost in energy. Wheat-grass benefits also include being loaded with amino acids and enzymes which are needed for digestion, and many vitamins and minerals needed for healthy living.
- Japan Enzyme – A protein manufactured by a cell, it activates and carries out all the biological processes in the body, such as digestion, nerve impulses, the detoxification process, the functioning of RNA/DNA, repairing and healing the body, and even thinking.
With all of these wonderful components from the super-foods mentioned above, MST had come up with this amazing Kyomizu Enzyme & Green Tea Matcha loaded with 18 amazing benefits! Drinking a glass of Kyomizu a day before bedtime boosts our body’s health from the inside.
Kyomizu Main Health Benefits:
- Total cleansing of dangerous toxins and heavy metal from the body.
- Promotes good gastrointestinal motility thus improving digestive health.
- Relieves constipation
- Reduce water retention
- Purify the blood for a balanced blood pH level
- Reducing the waist line while tightening the lower abdomen
- Radiant skins
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increase pro-biotic in the colon
- Improves sensitive skin problems
- Slim figure achievement
- Skin firmer and supple
- Prevention of chronic diseases (i.e cancer, diabetes, obesity)
- Promotes optimum metabolism rate of the body for cells repair and regeneration
- Slimmer thigh contour
- Natural fat burner and get rid of stubborn fats
- Lowering the cholesterol level
- Stabilize blood sugar levels
If you or anyone you knew is suffering from any of these:
- Uterine Tumors
- Big belly
- Constipation or bowel bleeding
- Body Odor and Bad breath
- Poor Digestive System
MST Kyomizu is definitely the one you’re looking for! Want to lose 1 to 2 kilograms in 10 days? Wish to improve pro-biotic activity and have a healthy colon? Drink a glass of Kyomizu before bedtime and see first results in 8 hours.
Try it to believe it! MST Kyomizu is the best colon cleansing ever.
The Three Stages of Gastrointestinal detoxification
We’ve only got one life to live so we have to live wisely and healthily. Everyone wants to live a healthy lifestyle and have a longer one but not everyone has the opportunity to learn how. If you’re reading this now, then this is your ultimate opportunity to live happily and healthily with the wonderful benefits of MST Kyomizu. Let’s live more!
For more inquiries about MST Kyomizu, you may contact us via comments section below: